Advocacy famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Once there is the slightest suggestion of combinational possibilities on the board, look for unusual moves. Apart from making your play creative and interesting it will help you to get better results.

• Today we understand that reality corresponds to a model - or, even better, the sum of various models - which in science are termed "complex systems" - not complicated or difficult, that's a different thing! This complexity is what creates that which we all know - the World - is connected in a system of networks - and I'm not referring only to the internet but also to thousands of analog networks in which we are all immersed at every instant.

• I was opposed to the U.S. involvement in Libya from the very start. President Obama has never made a compelling national security case on Libya.

• Most people think visual information is more important than aural information - like, what's this big deal about sound? And why should I bother to listen, rather than look? And here are the facts: there are blind species, in the backs of the caves, the bottoms of the oceans. It's not essential on planet Earth to be able to see, to be a species. But there are no deaf animal species. You have to be able to hear, or you won't get the information you need in order to survive.

• Anyone who still supports George Bush would still let Michael Jackson babysit their kids.

• Being your authentic self is the ultimate secret to happiness in life!

• Everyone moans about the collapsing U.S. infrastructure.

• How can you have a dead service with a living Christ?

• Honestly, just waking up every morning with headaches is tough, to know that I can't play tonight or I can't run tonight. Once the headaches started going away a little bit, I knew I had a chance.

• If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.