Fatness famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• The first key to leadership is self-control.

• I studied English literature in the honors program, which means that you had to take courses in various centuries. You had to start with Old English, Middle English, and work your way toward the modern. I figured if I did that it would force me to read some of the things I might not read on my own.

• A bottomless pit of violence, a Tower of Babel where all are speakers and no hearers.

• I know there's a part of the feminist world that is like, "Hey, screw 'em, we'll do our own thing over here," and I can see there's a value in that. But a kind of nudgy part of me thinks: No. I want access, and I want my daughters to have access to the exact same thing, because we all know there's no such thing as separate but equal.

• When the heavens are with you, when the earth is with you, when the sea is with you, when the wind is with you. Who's going to defeat you after that? Nobody.

• One really understands testicles after reading 'The Family Jewels,' and one is gratified.

• What you are basically, deep, deep down, far, far in, is simply the fabric and structure of existence itself.

• I got drunk in Canada. I was there for 2 days but I was drunk there for 4 days. I don't know how it worked. I guess it was with the time difference or something.

• There are only two things to remember. Number one...Don't Stop, and number two...Keep Going!

• There’s one thing I will not do, ever: I will never talk to you about things you cannot change. It plants a negativity in the head of a designer or the student, and it’s a distraction.