Runes famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I'm not lookin' for someone who can save me. Life rafts might keep you afloat but they rarely get you anywhere and I've got places I wanna go. So break me in two, peel back my rib cage and cover every page of my heart with love poems you will burn someday.

• Al-Qaeda has a kind of loose, almost entrepreneurial structure with lots of cells in various countries that are semi-independent.

• You must let what happens happen. Everything must be equal in your eyes, good and evil, beautiful and ugly, foolish and wise.

• A prison is a cross section of society in which every human strain is clearly revealed.

• I'm more comfortable in heels than I am in sneakers.

• Poetry is one of the few nasty childhood habits I've managed to grow out of

• It hurts to love wide open stretching the muscles... It hurts to thwart the reflexes of grab, of clutch; to love and let go again and again.

• I really like sort of disappearing.

• Living means taking chances. Risks. Playing safe all the time is being dead inside, even if you happen to still be breathing.

• What is Africa, anyway? Even I don't know what Africa is, entirely. But I know that it's not some of these simplified sound bites you hear in America.