Wit And Wisdom famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• All the time I think I can never love you more than I already do. And then you do something or say something, and I love you more than ever. Like just now. Like now. How is it possible? Can you love someone more and more and at the same time, all the time, love them as much as it's possible to love someone?

• In the United States, securities markets are much more developed than they are in Europe.

• He does not possess wealth; it possesses him.

• Most people think things are not real unless they are spoken, that it's the uttering of something, not the thinking of it, that legitimizes it. I suppose this is why people always want other people to say "I love you." I think just the opposite—that thoughts are realest when thought, that expressing them distorts or dilutes them.

• Beaver do better work than the Corps of Engineers.

• Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.

• We're all gonna lie, we're all gonna cry, and we're all gonna take painful shits.

• Metaphysical problems about "mind" versus "matter" arise only from epistemological confusions.

• Unless you call attention to your presence who will know you're there? Even a country has to weave and wave a flag as proof of its existence.

• Sometimes you can’t choose what you love.