Pros And Cons famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• The word of God has provided nine explanatory designations of the heavenly beings... the first group is forever around God and is said to be permanently united with Him ahead of any of the others and with no intermediary. Here there are the most holy 'thrones' and the orders said to possess many eyes and many wings, called in Hebrew the 'cherubim' and 'seraphim'... The second group... is made up of 'authorities,' 'dominions,' and 'powers.' And the third, at the end of the heavenly hierarchies, is the group of 'angels,' 'archangels,' and 'principalities.'

• Peace and love are ever in us, being and working; but we be not alway in peace and in love.

• Those who base their lives on the belief that a loving God is acting in their behalf tend to see problems as opportunities for growth.

• There are a lot of food Nazis in the U.S., but I believe if you can show people what's really important, they'll judge the rest for themselves.

• If a people have no word for something, either it does not matter to them or it matters too much to talk about.

• I think that iTunes is opened up a whole new world to me, and I never thought it would. If you've got a day off in a hotel room, you can buy three albums and then they're there. It's kind of strange to have a relationship with that.

• The most dangerous moment comes with victory.

• Self-centered anger generates evil, but wrath at social injustice becomes the driving force for reform. Strong language that censures and combats a great evil often awakens adverse reactions from society, but this must not intimidate those who believe they are right. A lion is a lion because he roars.

• Everything in our political life tends to hide from us that there is anything wiser than our ordinary selves.

• May I write words more naked than flesh, stronger than bone, more resilient than sinew, sensitive than nerve.