Flossing famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I'm not a movie star like other actors in the way that I need to walk with a bodyguard.

• It has been said that there is no fool like an old fool

• A woman with a mind, a body with a soul. A heart full of love, that won't let go.

• Marketing is a race without a finishing line

• [On the United States:] A nation which does not appreciate that the simple elocution exercise 'Merry Mary married hairy Harry' contains not one but three vowel sounds.

• My dad taught me from my youngest childhood memories through these connections with Aboriginal and tribal people that you must always protect people's sacred status, regardless of the past. Every time you lose an animal, it's like losing a brick from the house. Pretty soon the house just falls down, you know?

• We see but dimly through the mists and vapors; Amid these earthly damps What seem to us but sad, funereal tapers May be heaven's distant lamps.

• No male writer is likely to be asked to sit on a panel addressing itself to the special problems of a male writer.

• A year from now, you're gonna weigh more or less than what you do right now.

• If a man will comprehend the richness and variety of the universe, and inspire his mind with a due measure of wonder and awe, he must contemplate the human intellect not only on its heights of genius but in its abysses of ineptitude...