Sketchbooks famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I think that notion of leadership is bankrupt.

• Women are a beautiful complication, and I look forward to far more beauties and far more complications.

• I’m super annoying, I’m the kind of guy that if there’s no recycling bins around I hoard plastic bottles, put them in my bag and I bring them home. If I can afford it I want to put solar panels in.

• Yeah it's completely different, it's matured tenfold. We wrote the first album over five years as teenagers but now we've got the opportunity to do InMe full-time. We've got closer together, we've got a better connection.

• Remember what Bogie and my mother both used to say: 'Character is the most important thing. All that matters is character!'

• Everyone now has a sacred cow in the tax code. For my money, the most sacred thing of all is our country and its growth, but the sacred cows have turned into a pack of wolves.

• I've got tons of irreplaceable information inside the soul of this computer.

• Some digital natives are extraordinarily savvy.

• Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.

• If you love something, set it free. If it was meant to be, it will come back to you. But this, of course, was bullshit. If you loved something and let it go...it would (hello!) find something else to love.