Mixtapes famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I have a spiritual advisor I call up, when I just feel lost. Lately, I've been talking to God. I developed this dialogue in rehab, this dialogue with God, and every day I talk to God.

• Now I have something. In fact, I have posted on the Internet more than Obama has. My birth certificate actually has signatures.

• Find a balance between one's responsibility as a white person to confront acts of racism and one's subconscious sense of power and privilege over people of color when reacting to the [racist] event.

• I'm hoping to know and teach a Gospel that is true to Scripture - and the Gospel that I see in the Bible is COSMIC (big enough to redeem all of Creation) and RELATIONAL (getting at the root of the Fall - the loss of our relational capacities).

• Beauty always takes place in the particular.

• Any company run by unknowing and mechanistic minds is in jeopardy and faces a limited life. Specifically, the pursuance of policies that focus on cost reduction and a continued optimisation of the bottom line just accelerate progress towards sudden death

• I think anything that you can't poke fun at is a little too precious.

• I've always been drawn to all kinds of music - to me, it's all the same. There's different arrangements and slightly different ways of writing, but if it's a good song, it's a good song - you can dress it up any way you like.

• War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today.

• I look back and half of Ramadan is over in the blink of an eye. Before I know I'll be saying that about my entire life