Chainsaw famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• God is either everything, or He is nothing.

• Catholicity seized on man... and the mystics, transcending all, taught him to ascend on high with the wings of contemplation the Ladder of Jacob composed of brilliant stones, by which God descends to Earth and man ascends to Heaven, till Earth and Heaven, and God and man, burning together in a conflagration of infinite charity, are transmuted into one.

• This pick is going to be one where people look back and say that was the right guy.

• Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.

• The resources of the Deity cannot be so meagre, that, in order to create a human being endowed with reason, he must change a monkey into a man.

• I had no chance of controlling a ball game until I first controlled myself.

• Although I do not hope to turn again Although I do not hope Although I do not hope to turn

• A computer will do what you tell it to do, but that may be much different from what you had in mind.

• Russia is an Eastern Orthodox country.

• Jealousy, an eminently credulous and suspicious passion, allows fancy the greatest possible play. But it does not bestow wit, it banishes all sense.