Dunkin Donuts famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• The only time I can really relax is up a tree or somewhere outside. I love being outside.

• I guess getting older has its benefits, one of them being perspective.

• Accountants are in the past, managers are in the present, and leaders are in the future.

• Expecting to be able to get rid of the competitive drive, first of all, flies in the face of human nature - and little girls certainly have this drive, as much as little boys do, or at least the little girls I have observed in my immediate family have it.

• I came from a divorced mother and father, obviously mixed race.

• We do not escape our boundaries or our innermost being. We do not change. It is true we may be transformed, but we always walk within our boundaries, within the marked-off circle.

• I just got one last thing, I urge all of you, all of you, to enjoy your life, the precious moments you have. To spend each day with some laughter and some thought, to get you're emotions going.

• Were really trying to make Crisis as accessible as possible, which is extremely difficult to do because it involves so many characters. But, again, you dont need to know all the details. Obviously the mainstays are there Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and heavily focused on. There are a ton of great characters, and a lot happens to them over the course of Infinite Crisis . Some change and evolve, others fall, but it really is about trying to bring everybody on stage. We probably have 90 percent of the DCU showing up, if not more but without losing focus on what the story is.

• You gotta be crazy to open your windows, invite the demons in.

• Concentration camps were entirely a matter for the police and had nothing to do with the administration.