Ron Hubbard famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• When I met Jack Kennedy, he was a serious young man with a dream. He was not a womanizer, not as I understood the term.

• More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

• I'm at the age where I don't need an acid trip to feel naked... to feel that I don't exist. Now a self-portrait is almost a reminder to me that I do exist.

• I am not a pessimist; to perceive evil where it exists is, in my opinion, a form of optimism

• It has been said that civilization is twenty-four hours and two meals away from barbarism.

• Magnetism, as you recall from physics class, is a powerful force that causes certain items to be attracted to refrigerators.

• People don't come to stadiums only to see results. They come to see a reaction, they want to see we are also human, that we can cry or laugh.

• During the whole funding process they said, 'We're interested in you guys because of your management team; we think you're fantastic...' Two weeks later they pull me into the office - before even the first board meeting - and say, 'We want to replace you as CEO.'

• I've got a problem with my legs, they just can't walk past a chippy.

• We tend to suffer from the illusion that we are capable of dying for a belief or theory. What Hagakure is insisting is that even in merciless death, a futile death that knows neither flower nor fruit has dignity as the death of a human being. If we value so highly the dignity of life, how can we not also value the dignity of death? No death may be called futile.