Grazing famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• The beautiful thing about encouragement is that anybody can do it.

• There is a lot going on in high schools, and I think what we portray is fairly accurate

• Life's too slippery for books, Clarice; anger appears as lust, lupus presents as hives.

• I don't see a lot of guys that have done that [winning three times before age 24], besides Tiger Woods, of course, and, you know, the other legends of the game. It's just one of those things, I believe in myself and – especially with how hard I've worked – I'm one of the top five players in the world. I feel like I've proven myself.

• I used to go to my kids' soccer games and I was the only parent who wasn't screaming, because I'd have to do a show that night. It was hard. Moms and dads get more emotional at those soccer and Little League games than at a professional game.

• Teenagers too often have to deal with loss and death. You had to cope with the untimely death of your brother; how can young people deal with such tragedies?

• There's four biggies. There was Elizabeth I, George III, Victoria, and the current queen, who really dominated four eras.

• The black arrowed swoop of the moment swung high into the unceilinged future, ten, fifty, sixty years, may be: then, past seeing, up to that warmthless unconsidered mock-time, when nothing shall be left but the memorial that fits all (except, if there be, the most unhappiest) of human kind: I was not, I lived and loved, I am not.

• I don't think any movie I would do would be too serious or serious at all.

• Life is a struggle, from the agonies of birth to the railing against death. Devour or be devoured. The law of the wild.