Physical Beauty famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Filmmaking is always sort of building a mosaic of this arc of what the character is going through.

• At the age of five or six I just used to kick the ball with both feet. I wasn't very good to start with but I practised and practised. Once I finally got it, it was an unbelievable sensation. It was then that I realised that if you work at something, it pays off.

• Trust is such an important principle for me. I want to believe in the best of each person, and some time back, I have experienced that trust being broken - which shook me to the core.

• This is love that surrounds, only a fool without wisdom can see. Blind as I am in your eyes, my lady of dreams.

• Our goal is to write memorable songs. We're not there yet, but we're getting closer. Each time we sit down to write, we have hopes of coming up with something that will be remembered forever. That's our dream.

• you are never called upon to prove a negative. that's a law of logic.

• I think the first and most important thing is that you've got to have a goal and a vision.

• I shall listen to my heart and it shall save me. I shall listen to my heart and I'll be free.

• I am convinced that a good building must be capable of absorbing the traces of human life and taking on a specific richness... I think of the patina of age on materials, of innumerable small scratches on surfaces, of varnish that has grown dull and brittle, and of edges polished by use.

• Assurance encourateth us in our combat; it delivers us not from it. We may have peace with God when we have done from the assaults of Satan.