Conjuring famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Combat isn't where you might die -- though that does happen -- it's where you find out whether you get to keep on living. Don't underestimate the power of that revelation. Don't underestimate the things young men will wager in order to play that game one more time.

• The rainforest is being cut down at alarming rates, and orangutans are losing their habitats and are being killed, as a result, faster than we can save them, but there is a solution. In Borneo, small parcels of rainforest land can be a lifeline for orangutans so long as they link together protected forests, enabling animals to move safely over greater distances.

• Good mothers are underrated, just like good defense.

• As a human being, you know that there are some days when you'd rather not talk to anybody - but I can't really do that anymore without appearing rude.

• Manhattan, one of the most moneyed spots on the planet, also has one of the greatest concentrations of people in its skyscrapers. Its also, of course, the place where every architect wants to build his tower.

• I don't ever want you to settle for another average day in your life.

• I loved 'Clueless.' That was one of my favorite movies of all time.

• He knew he wasn't going anywhere that didn't take him to her.

• The message sent is not always the message received.

• I like out, I like the outside world.