Women Of God famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I love the 6 Nations rugby. I feel very Scottish then. I feel very Scottish now, sitting in the middle of Chelsea. But thats part of our heritage - being part of Britain, part of Europe. I love being European.

• The stage is a supplement to the pulpit, where virtue, according to Plato's sublime idea, moves our love and affection when made visible to the eye.

• He hugged her again, before she could put some distance between them. Then the most sneaky wolf in the den lowered his voice and whispered, “But you’ve got an advantage, sweetheart. You’re already in his head. And you know how to mess with it.

• Generally it is our failures that civilize us. Triumph confirms us in our habits.

• How will you be remembered? As a loner and a loser.

• It is the most astonishing thing that persons who have not sufficient education to spell correctly, to punctuate properly, to place capital letters in the right places, should, when other means of support fail, send mss. for publication.

• I just loved the whole idea of being an actor.

• Baseball is very big with my people. It figures. It's the only way we can get to shake a bat at a white man without starting a riot.

• Life is more a matter of choosing than knowing. He could never know the eventual destination of his path, but he could always choose in which direction to take each step.

• Fortune reveres the brave, and overwhelms the cowardly.