Collective Intelligence famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Oh! God! That bread should be so dear, and flesh and blood so cheap!

• Therefore, be honest with yourself as to why you are choosing to do a particular thing. Then, do it gladly, knowing that you are always getting to do what you want. The statement "I have no choice" is a lie. You can choose. You simply do not prefer the alternatives available to you, for whatever reason. So you select the outcome that you most prefer.

• You were a stone wall, a fort in high, unreachable trees, an island, my own island, that no boat could reach.

• When a girl says she likes you as a friend, what she means is: "Rather than have sex with you, I would prefer to lose you as a friend."

• I'd like to go the Cher route and act and sing and write and have a TV show and do it all.

• I have always loved science fiction. One of my favorite shows is 'Star Trek.' I like the trips, where it drops my mind off, because they give you a premise and all of a sudden, you say, 'Oh!' and I'm fascinated by it.

• I know family comes first, but shouldn't that mean after breakfast?

• For now, poetry has the capacity - in its own ways and by its own means - to remind us of something we are forbidden to see.

• Let us celebrate the soil. Most men toil that they may own a piece of it; they measure their success in life by their ability to buy it.

• Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.