Temporary Setbacks famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I love to travel, don't like the getting there 'planes' but love it when I arrive.

• I am firmly of the opinion that a large number of unmarried men, over the age of 24 years, is a dangerous element in any community.

• Abjection is above all ambiguity. Because, while releasing a hold, it does not radically cut off the subject from what threatens it --- on the contrary, abjection acknowledges it to be in perpetual danger.

• We are the beginning ... We always have been. This time, let it be more than a beginning.

• Sometimes there is a wellspring or river of something beautiful and possible in the tenderest sense that comes to and from the most broken of children, and I was one of these, and whatever is was, I can't name, I can only thank. Perhaps it is the water of life that saves us, after all.

• ... God gave you just one mouth but He gave you two ears, so you should listen twice as much as you speak

• I believe in, and will to the best of my ability fight for, equal rights and freedom of opinion for everyone, regardless of colour, religion, nationality, orientation - you know the rest.

• As you get older it's more confusing. Suddenly, there's more pressure to fit in to your assigned gender.

• I've been more conscious of my salt intake, sugar intake, making sure I'm not eating as many processed foods.

• I'll have you know I do the swearing on this ship. If I need your assitance I'll call you." Capt. Wolf Larsen