Birthday Wishes famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• The cultural insistence that parenting is the 'most important' job in the world is a smart way to satiate unappreciated women without doing a damn thing for them.

• A lot of student directors used to pick other students to be in their graduate films, so. I ended up doing a couple of them just for fun. Eventually, I got an agent through a friend and I did some commercials; then I got Knots Landing.

• Good service leads to multiple sales. If you take good care of your customers, they will open doors you could never open by yourself.

• I'm not evil, but some people are freaked out by a living doll.

• Growing up in Hollywood, like I did, I have a passion and a love for the movies, so I go to the cinema all the time.

• As a servant leader the way you serve the vision is by developing people so that they can work on that vision even when you're not around. The ultimate sin of an effective servant leader is what happens when you are not there. That was the power of Jesus' leadership-the leaders He trained went on to change the world when He was no longer with them in bodily form.

• Who reads Incessantly, and to his reading brings not A spirit and judgment equal or superior, (And what he brings what need he elsewhere seek?) Uncertain and unsettled still remains, Deep versed in books and shallow in himself, Crude or intoxicate, collecting toys And trifles for choice matters, worth a sponge, As children gathering pebbles on the shore.

• I think that ultimately when life is not tragedy it should be a party and if you've faced the real stuff, if you've faced the ones closest to you being at death's door, passing on, you know, not to let the small stuff really harsh your mellow, as you put it.

• If you question anything enough, you'll begin to doubt it.

• Hip-hop is definitely not what it used to be, which was creative, original music.