Winking famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Sit down, son. It's all over. No-one will ever forget what you did here today

• The Christian never works toward victory, he always works FROM victory.

• We don't use the term 'working class' here because it's a taboo term. You're supposed to say 'middle class,' because it helps diminish the understanding that there's a class war going on.

• Don't listen to you customers. They don't know what they want anyway.

• It is important for investors to understand what they do and don't know. Learn to recognize that you cannot possibly know what is going to happen in the future, and any investment plan that is dependent on accurately forecasting where markets will be next year is doomed to failure.

• I personally apologize to any person who felt anything less than respected and valued by myself.

• Spirituality is not some external goal that one must seek, but a part of the divine core of each of us, which we must reveal.

• Religion is the biggest influence on the intellect and the decadence of a people.

• I'll go where secrets are sold Where roses unfold I'll sleep as time goes by

• She had to find her own story, and she could make it whatever shape she thought best.