I Live My Life famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.

• Good morning, Lord! What are You up to today? Can I be a part of it? Thank You. Amen.

• The growth and development of the soul is more important than power and glory.

• When you think of how history is revealed, we know certain things to be facts at certain periods of time, which turn out not to be so factual as time marches on.

• I love the show tunes; I love all of them.

• Dictators are ludicrous characters, and, you know, in my career and in my life, I've always enjoyed sort of inhabiting these ludicrous, larger-than-life characters that somehow exist in the real world.

• You are sitting and smoking; you believe that you are sitting in your pipe, and that your pipe is smoking you; you are exhaling yourself in bluish clouds. You feel just fine in this position, and only one thing gives you worry or concern: how will you ever be able to get out of your pipe?

• The most powerful words in English are, 'Tell me a story.'

• Sometimes adults seem as though they have cut a chord from being a child.

• Food is good for the nerves and the spirit. Courage comes from the belly – all else is desperation.