Geopolitics famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Death lieth still in the way of life, Like as a stone in the way of a brook; I will sing against thee, Death, as the brook does, I will make thee into music which does not die.

• The continued existence of wildlife and wilderness is important to the quality of life of humans.

• You are going to change the world, because that is actually what the world is. You do not pass through this life, it passes through you. You experience it, you interpret it, you act, and then it is different. That happens constantly. You are changing the world. You always have been.

• A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener. So our prospects brighten on the influx of better thoughts. We should be blessed if we lived in the present always, and took advantage of every accident that befell us.

• Vice never leads to virtue. Hate never promotes love. Cowardice never gives courage. Doubt never inspires faith.

• its not in my nature to go down without a fight even when things seem insurmountable

• It's Not sacrifice if it's someone else's life you're giving away, it's just evil.

• There's nothing on this green earth that a liberal progressive fears more than a black American who wants a better life and a smaller government.

• You know, I do projects that I really care about. I hope I'll stand by that until the day I die!

• As the heated debate continues, it will be important that nonproliferation experts play a critical role in the discourse. Science-based statements, not snarky sound bites, should be the weapons of choice.