Stealers famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I think sometimes I guess you see records, say you want to get there and use that as motivation. In a way, it's kind of cool if there is a possibility to rewrite history and be up there with the greats of Olympic history.

• Feel the world, instead of trying to understand the world.

• Matt: I know you can cook. Meredith: What makes you so sure? Matt: Because less than an hour ago, you set me on fire.

• When you begin your transcendental training, focusing your best efforts, without attachment to outcomes, you will understand the peaceful warrior's way.

• I believe good software is written by small teams of two, three, or four people interacting with each other at a very high, dense level.

• In the future, when something comes up, you tell exactly how it happened but write down for yourself the way you think it should have happened. Tell the truth and write the story. Then you won't get mixed up. It was the best advice Francie every got.

• God is a fire that warms and kindles the heart and inward parts. Hence, if we feel in our hearts the cold which comes from the devil - for the devil is cold - let us call on the Lord. He will come to warm our hearts with perfect love, not only for Him but also for our neighbor, and the cold of him who hates the good will flee before the heat of His countenance.

• We want to create these dramatic situations, whether they are real or not, to entertain audiences.

• If you paint a building shocking pink, that has no scale, it is just a huge mistake, but it's not in the scale of the city to have things like that. You know. So, not only because it's not appropriate, not only because it's offensive to the environment, I mean but among them also because that quantity of that color in the urban scale, is out of scale.

• The papacy is an impossible job. So the best thing Catholics can do for the pope is to pray for him.