Legal Rights famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I'm not a role model or the poster child for how to do anything.

• there was a time before you but I can't remember it now a time before your beauty and I were formally introduced I'm sure I lived without you but I don't remember how can't imagine living without these feelings you've produced just one glance and my life was redrawn just one word and my vocabulary changed I asked the time and you said 'what's the hurry?' you asked my name and I almost forgot

• Loudspeakers should be made to be destroyed and... disposable.

• I don't think there can ever be too many messages about AIDS. If you stop the education process, then people are going to think the problem is all over and done with. They'll think that it's OK to go and have sex again. Education is essential, especially among young people.

• All I remember about my wedding day in 1967 is that the Cubs lost a double-header.

• Scientific and technological "solutions" which poison the environment or degrade the social structure and man himself are of no benefit, no matter how brilliantly conceived or how great their superficial attraction.

• Players win games, teams win championships.

• You must get courageous men, men of strong views and let them debate and argue with each other.

• The pleasure of the table belongs to all ages, to all conditions, to all countries, and to all areas; it mingles with all other pleasures, and remains at last to console us for their departure.

• In a business society, the role of sex can be summed up in five pitiful little words. There is money in it.