Greatest Wisdom famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• There are six myths about old age: 1. That it's a disease, a disaster. 2. That we are mindless. 3. That we are sexless. 4. That we are useless. 5. That we are powerless. 6. That we are all alike.

• You just have to believe in a corporate pulse.

• Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on. I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you.

• It is therefore recommended... to set apart Thursday the eighteenth day of December next, for solemn thanksgiving and praise, that with one heart and one voice the good people may express the grateful feelings of their hearts and consecrate themselves to the service of their divine benefactor.

• There's life after acting.

• It will not do, my friend, to grant an easy indulgence to natural appetite and desire, for they ever seek to be our masters.

• I wish I could see outta two eyes.

• I do think, in time, people will have, sort of, relationships with certain kinds of robots - not every robot, but certain kinds of robots - where they might feel that it is a sort of friendship, but it's going to be of a robot-human kind.

• Carnal embrace is sexual congress, which is the insertion of the male genital organ into the female genital organ for purposes of procreation and pleasure. Fermat’s last theorem, by contrast, asserts that when x, y and z are whole numbers each raised to power of n, the sum of the first two can never equal the third when n is greater than 2.

• Benign neglect, bordering on sloth, remains the hallmark of our investment process.