Care For You famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• For six years profound silence was mistaken for profound wisdom.

• When friends stop being frank and useful to each other, the whole world loses some of its radiance.

• Men would be angels, angels would be gods.

• Every time I'm in the woods, i feel like I'm in church

• Kindness, as we will see, has many facets. But its essence is as simple as can be. We will find that kindness is a way of making _less_ effort. It is the most economic attitude there is, because it saves us much energy that we might otherwise waste in suspicion, worry, resentment, manipulation, or unnecessary defense. It is an attitude that, by eliminating the inessential, brings us back to the simplicity of being.

• I thought: Just one step. One step at a time. You don’t have to do them all at once.

• I discovered there are some messages, left by other artists. I've just started to draw, say, to share the visions with them, or to start my own. Which will probably be transformed soon by others.

• I never went to acting school. I started in the circus, music hall, I was in a group, did kids bits. Ive always had this kind of insecurity being uneducated.

• It is almost axiomatic that the best conversationalist is really the best listener.

• Do not lose power over the what-ifs of your life. These are unlimited and endless. Keep your power in the now, in present time.