Rooney famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• What men don't want, in fact what anyone who's any sort of thrill-seeking, intelligent adult doesn't want, is some crushing bore describing their emotions in real time every waking hour.

• The law of humanity ought to be composed of the past, the present, and the future, that we bear within us; whoever possesses but one of these terms, has but a fragment of the law of the moral world.

• All I'm trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.

• We must generate courage equal to the size of the difficulties we face.

• As my father used to tell me, the only true sign of success in life is being able to do for a living that which makes you happy.

• I prefer the smaller budget versus the bigger budget because the mentality that goes along with big budget filmmaking doesn't really suit me; the mind-set that money is the answer.

• I confess some part of me thought, If only I'd stuck around, this is the sort of catastrophe I might have created.

• I am full of gratitude for my life - and for this house.

• Time is a fluid condition which has no existence except in the momentary avatars of individual people. There is no such thing as was - only is.

• The trust that I once built has been betrayed. But I'd rather live tellin' the truth and be judged for my mistakes, than falsely held up, given props, loved and praised.