Universal Life famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• The truth is I want to make music that people enjoy.

• Of middle age the best that can be said is that a middle-aged person has likely learned how to have a little fun in spite of his troubles.

• For Indigenous people, the goal for our land is definitely about protection, but it's also about use. We see ourselves as so integrated with our territory that our protection is tied to our use and our use is tied to our protection. We use the resources on our territory to live.

• See, the ‘small stuff’ is what makes up the larger picture of our lives. Many people are like you, young man. But their perspective is distorted. They ignore ‘small stuff,’ claiming to have an eye on the bigger picture, never understanding that the bigger picture is composed of nothing more than-are you ready?- ‘small stuff’.

• Tragedy is a tool for the living to gain wisdom, not a guide by which to live.

• As a film-maker and a poet, I feel it's my duty to be an eye and an antenna to what's happening around me. I always felt a solidarity with those who are desperate and confused and misused and are seeking a way out of it.

• for many people traveling can have deep psychological meaning.

• Let the child's first lesson be obedience, and the second will be what thou wilt.

• I think men look best when they're dressed in something that makes them feel comfortable.

• Furthermore, they had calculated that if 25,000 of them died for every one of us, they would finish with us first, for they were many and we were but few.