Congressman famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• When I play any of the top teams or the top players, it's a stage.

• Though I'm not the first king of controversy, I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley. To do black music so selfishly, and use it to get myself wealthy.

• More and more families today are sending both parents into the workforce - t's become the norm, it's what we now expect. The overwhelming majority of us do it because we think it will make our families more secure. But that's not how things have worked out.

• Usually when I'm in the van or if there's downtime, I'll just mess around in Garage Band and work out melodies or ideas I've had in my head. There was a period where I creatively plateaued and wasn't writing at all. But I have been creatively a bit more inspired lately - it has everything to do with moving and being in motion.

• Politics has become infused with narcissism in America.

• The Holy Rosary is the storehouse of countless blessings.

• This is the residue of sin on planet earth. Things are broken. People are hurting. The night is here. Darkness is upon us. Yet shining in the night is a Savior, and He has come to shine on you.

• Many people are being persuaded that they cannot be considered intelligent or well educated if they insist on the doctrine of the verbal inspiration of the Book. Let me say to you that truth has always lived with the minority; what the majority says at a given moment is usually wrong. The crowd one day cried, "Crucify him," and the whole world united to murder the Son of God, because in their ignorance they knew Him not.

• I find inspiration in everything from a piece of art to the hem of a dress.

• A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.