Good Kisser famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Life makes writing poetry necessary to prove I really was paying attention.

• If I must be faithful to someone or something, I have, first of all, have to be faithful to myself.

• I am withdrawing because I have come to view the part of the IPCC to which my expertise is relevant as having become politicized. In addition, when I have raised my concerns to the IPCC leadership, their response was simply to dismiss my concerns.

• If there's only one nation in the sky, shouldn't all passports be valid for it?

• Baseball can build you up to the sky one day and the next day you have to climb a stepladder to look up at a snake.

• You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.

• Avoiding a bathtub because your parents tried to kill you in one isn't the same as avoiding your entire life by becoming a wolf.

• A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet.

• Programming in the abstract sense is what I really enjoy. I enjoy lots of different areas of it... I'm taking a great deal of enjoyment writing device drivers for Linux. I could also be having a good time writing a database manager or something because there are always interesting problems.

• You can calculate the worth of a man by the number of his enemies, and the importance of a work of art by the harm that is spoken of it.