Dinner Plates famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Don't listen to what anybody says except the people who encourage you. If it's what you want to do and it's within yourself, then keep going and try to do it for the rest of your life.

• It is time for the scientific community to stop giving alternative medicine a free ride There cannot be two kinds of medicine — conventional and alternative. There is only medicine that has been adequately tested and medicine that has not, medicine that works and medicine that may or may not work. Once a treatment has been tested rigorously, it no longer matters whether it was considered alternative at the outset. If it is found to be reasonably safe and effective, it will be accepted.

• Sex is... perfectly natural. It's something that's pleasurable. It's enjoyable and it enhances a relationship. So why don't we learn as much as we can about it and become comfortable with ourselves as sexual human beings because we are all sexual?

• One of the characteristics I cherish in my friends is their childlike gullibility, and several excited minutes were spent trying to actually find this book.

• The Prophets accept all agony and trust it For the water has never feared the fire.

• It may seem draconian, but the best recommendation I can make is to completely avoid grains.

• Football, like life, is about change.

• Everything's a lot easier when you work with someone you know just about as well as you know yourself.

• Bread is for us a kind of successor to the motherly breast, and it has been over the centuries responsible for billions of sighs of satisfaction.

• Nothing is inherently and invincibly young except spirit. And spirit can enter a human being perhaps better in the quiet of old age and dwell there more undisturbed than in the turmoil of adventure.