Love Is Blind famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• A management decision is irresponsible if it risks disaster this year for the sake of a grandiose future.

• In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all.

• The parasite of art, the virus of art, never ceases to gnaw awat at your brain, never ceases to torture you with the knowledge that whatever you’re doing could be done more beautifully, more powerfully, more stirringly, more disturbingly, more deeply.

• I'm a huge Aamir Khan fan. I love Aamir, so everything he does is brilliant. We expect something different from somebody like Aamir, whether it's in promotion, or whether it's in a film, and plus it has RajKumar Hirani.

• Discipline, work. Work, discipline.

• I can't stress to you enough how much I can relate to teens being cyberbullied. Something that helps me is looking at old videos of me and my friends from middle school, or videos of my family. I love watching funny videos of my favorite people - it really cheers me up.

• Come a little closer, love the way you look tonight My eyes are the only thing I don't wanna take off of you

• God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform. He plants his footsteps in the sea, and rides upon the storm.

• What you want to do is not go to work. You're not missing a thing. The worst thing I did was start work young.

• People just automatically say 'If this guy is George and Barbara Bush's son, we don't have any question about those personal qualities that we were fooled on by Clinton.'