Spinal Cord famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• The first and worst of all frauds is to cheat one's self. All sin is easy after that.

• The natural law is the origin and principle of all virtues and their acts, therefore we must first speak about natural law.

• Unless you are really grounded and have a true sense of reality, you can get lost in that and a lot of people do and that's why you see so many people with successful careers but with destructive lives.

• Usually I wear my grandma's old aprons, or others I have collected in my travels. When I was young, I would sit and watch my grandma prepare stuff. She wasn't Italian, but she did really good Italian food.

• I went to a Catholic school with 40 kids total. There were no cliques, but I suppose I was the sporty good girl.

• I verily believe that the kingdom of God advances more on spoken words than it does on essays written and read; on words, that is, in which the present feeling and thought of the teaching mind break into natural and forceful expression.

• Read your work out loud. Don't give me that look. Read your work aloud. Don't argue. Don't fight. It will help. I promise. I promise. I guarantee it. If you find it didn't help you, lemme know. I will let you Taser me in the face. And by "me," I mean, some other guy who will be my stand-in. Probably some real estate agent or tollbooth attendant.

• If you'd ever told me that my Broadway debut would be playing Spider-Man, I would have laughed in your face.

• The best way to bury your pain is to help others, and to lose yourself in that.

• I've always had to prove myself to people growing up. I had to show them that I could do this and I could do that and paying no mind to what the critics said.