Mortuary famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• My body is but wax and wick for flame. When the candle burns out, the light shines elsewhere.

• It feels good to rail against what is wrong in the world, to fight the good fight, to beat the drum of making a difference. I am right there with you.

• Jesus Christ is the outstanding personality of our time. Every act and word of Jesus has value for us. He became the light of the world. Why shouldn't I, a Jew, be proud of that?

• Theres so much to be afraid of.

• A fact is a simple statement that everyone believes. It is innocent, unless found guilty. A hypothesis is a novel suggestion that no one wants to believe. It is guilty, until found effective.

• But 'Cuban Linx' was a project that really needed to come, and I really wanted to get it off my chest because I know that the fans were really skeptical about it, like 'is this really gonna be what it's supposed to be?' So once everybody caught it for what it was and everybody was happy, that's mission accomplished for me.

• The truth you believe and cling to makes you unavailable to hear anything new.

• There is no real need for decorations when throwing a barbecue party - let the summer garden, in all its vibrant and luscious splendour, speak for itself.

• If we don't like what's happening to us in the world, all we have to do is change our consciousness - and the world out there changes for us!

• In those days it was pretty cut and dry. If you had a record company believing in you enough to cut an album then you had better have the ability to work the album on the road.