Great Wine famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible.

• To get paid to play a game I love was enough for me, no matter what the rules were.

• I am an unstoppable killing machine. I am the greatest champion that ever walked the face of this planet.

• You've been walking the ocean's edge, holding up your robes to keep them dry. You must dive naked under, and deeper under, a thousand times deeper!

• No other road, no other way, no day but today.

• I have a couple of gold teeth. I had braces for a year but I didn't wear the retainer.

• I get paid a lot of money to play a game with the greatest players in the world. What could be better than that?

• Don't you think that's the main reason people find [writing] so difficult? If they can write complete sentences and can use a dictionary, isn't that the only reason they find writing hard: they don't know or care about anything?

• For those of you that never saw the Small Faces live, this is as close as you're gonna get

• Christ has lifted woman to a new place in the world. And just in proportion as Christianity has sway, will she rise to a higher dignity in human life. What she has now, and what she shall have, of privilege and true honor, she owes to that gospel which took those qualities peculiarly and which had been counted weak and unworthy, and gave them a Divine glory in Christ.