Pedagogy famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Life is one fool thing after another whereas love is two fool things after each other.

• I might wear a tux on Monday. Or a kimono!

• At the heart of liberty is the right to define one's own concept of existence, of meaning, of the universe, and of the mystery of human life.

• I am The Catalyst of Change

• Whoever lives sincerely and encounters much trouble and disappointment without being bowed down is worth more than one who has always sailed before the wind and has only known prosperity.

• Always say no pun intended to draw attention to the intended pun.

• I have had fans make me the big picture collages of the photo books; I have had fans send me birthday cakes... sing to me on my voicemail. I have had fans flash me. I have had older fans give me their bras and underwear onstage.

• People without hope not only don’t write novels, but what is more to the point, they don’t read them. They don’t take long looks at anything, because they lack the courage. The way to despair is to refuse to have any kind of experience, and the novel, of course, is a way to have experience.

• Natural things are glorious, and to know them is glorious.

• Ultimately, I think the Equal Protection Clause does guarantee same-sex marriage in all fifty states.