Driving Fast famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I think the only kind of acceptable evangelization is the evangelization of good example.

• It is a noble responsibility to not back down when you know that you know that you know that you are right.

• Most people feel very strongly that Donald Trump is a threat to the nation. He must be defeated.

• There are no simple answers in life. There is a good and bad in everyone and everything. No decision is made without consequence. No road is taken that doesn't lead to another. What's important is that those roads always be kept open, for there's no telling what wonder they might lead to.

• I was very active in the peace movement, still am

• I'm not a model - I have curves. I find things that accentuate my body, a woman's body, and I always wear things that I feel comfortable in.

• When you have a regime that would be happier in the afterlife than in this life, this is not a regime that is subject to classic theories of deterrence.

• The foolishness of old age does not characterize all who are old, but only the foolish.

• Human beings the world over need freedom and security that they may be able to realize their full potential.

• Images have an advanced religion; they bury history.