Santa Cruz famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Honour, the spur that ***** the princely mind, To follow rule and climb the stately chair.

• I benefit from the Mr. Potato Head syndrome. Put a wig and a nose and glasses on me, and I disappear.

• Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple.

• Only one person in a million becomes enlightened without a teacher's help.

• The senses are our bridge between the incomprehensible and the comprehensible.

• She died chasing greatness and never saw it each time it was in her hand, so she kept seeking it elsewhere, but never understood the work required to get it or to keep it.

• I'll have to put more earrings on. I bet that someone could analyze me and tell my condition by my earrings.

• This is unbearable how I talk.

• The chaos surrounding her was confusing. Everyone was suddenly talking at the same time. Perhaps she should try to swoon after all, Christine considered. No, the settee was already taken, and the floor didn't look all that appealing. She settled on wringing her hands. It was the best she could do to look upset.

• If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul