Proverbial famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Well, I come down in the morning and I take up a pencil and I try to THINK.

• Mortalhood is a fine state to visit, but you'd better not call it home.

• Love is real. In every single moment, there are only two choices: love or fear. I can tell you from experience that love is exponentially more powerful. And a hell of a lot more fun.

• We Scots have a fierce pride in the things we do that others can never appreciate. I am the British No. 1, but I would prefer to be the British No. 1 from Scotland every time.

• I am so fidgety - I swear I have ADD - and I always need to be doing something or being outside, just playing sports.

• I know I'm not some matinee idol, but I think we're sold this bill of goods by the media, which says that only the most beautiful and dashing people can become movie stars. So when someone like me sneaks in, they have to redo the calculations.

• We live in an age that is driven by information. Technological breakthroughs... are changing the face of war and how we prepare for war.

• We played hard and we partied hard. I'm not ashamed of that. I was no angel - I did some things I shouldn't have done, lived a lifestyle I shouldn't have lived. I had a blast at times; other times, I probably compromised my job, my duty to do my job, to be ready as a professional.

• She just knew that even when you had nothing, you still had love.

• I generally follow my own compass and make films about what's scaring me.