Cancer Survivor famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• If you say something, then it exposes you.

• The harshest tyranny is that which acts under the protection of legality and the banner of justice.

• I'd say to anyone trying to break into the business: Don't just be interested in movies. Be interested in life. Be a person. Be in touch.

• Jesus on Twitter would have been a pretty amazing thing.

• Do not be deceived into thinking that how a man acts is the full picture.

• I was born on the prairies where the wind blew free and there was nothing to break the light of the sun. I was born where there were no enclosures.

• Do you know New York stifles me? It makes me so unhappy. There are so many things I want, and so many things I cannot afford to have. I don't see how people ever have money enough to live here.

• Found a dead body when I was 12, saved the Enterprise a few times, Ran the Axis of Anarchy, broke up Penny and Leonard. Currently running the non-lethal weapons lab at Global Dynamics.

• A wolf is no less a wolf because he's dressed in sheepskin and the devil is no less the devil because he's dressed as an angel.

• Improving Africa's farming sector would have multiple positive outcomes for African people.