Glorification famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I never rushed the fact that I wanted to be in the NBA or rushed the fact, you know, they asked me about the NBA. I always (unintelligible) back to the fact that I just love playing with my teammates.

• Without hesitation, each time, my answer was our standing with Hispanics and Latinos. We must do a better job of reaching out to these communities and demonstrate to them that our party is aligned with the aspirations Hispanics have for their families and for America.

• When we see the human race, we must see before all else environment and food. Historians write about social change without taking these factors into account. This is why it is difficult for them to see the reasons decline and prosperity in society.

• Every painting I do is related to the last one: it may be a continuation of a previous painting or it may be a reaction against it.

• Complaining is like vomiting. You might feel better after you get it out, but you make everybody around you sick.

• I deserved to find pleasure that surpassed my imagination, better than any I had experienced.

• I'm not a hater, I'm not one of those people. I do think it's dope when people get recognized for whatever it is that they do, so more power to everybody who got nominated.

• So many players play Serena Williams, and so many players may catch her on a bad day, but she finds a way. She finds that extra gear. She makes it interesting, but at the end of the day, she come through in the end.

• It's definitely a relief that it's over. It's been a long season for us, with ups and downs. But we're going to put it behind us now and we've got to try and be a better team.

• We can't reliably distinguish true memories from false memories,