Hardness famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• When actors first come up, you're auditioning for everything - you're trying to sniff it out like a pig with a truffle and you would do anything!

• The secret of being a bore... is to tell everything.

• In my opinion the teaching of volleyball technique, ..., must always be correlated with tactical tasks.

• I don't have a ton of friends, but the friends I have are great ones. I don't have huge family, but the family I have is a great one.

• We are (most of us) embedded in an exceedingly complex network of social relationships, many of which are vital to our well-being. Every day we confront issues relating to the needs and wants of others and must continually make accommodations. And in addressing these conflicting interests, the operative norm is - or should be - fairness, a balancing of the interests and needs of other parties, other 'stakeholders.'

• Always be prepared to start.

• I am a musician before a writer, and a drawer before a writer. When I lose sight of that, which I do, my work tends to suffer.

• We are in the grip of a scientific materialism, caught in a vicious cycle where our security today seems to depend on regimentation and weapons which will ruin us tomorrow.

• There's no free will," says the philosopher; "To hang is most unjust." "There is no free will," assents the officer; "We hang because we must.

• I was interested in flying beginning at age 7, when a close family friend took me in his little airplane. And I remember looking at the wheel of the airplane as we rolled down the runway, because I wanted to remember the exact moment that I first went flying... the other thing growing up is that I was always interested in science.