Grey Areas famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I just love scary movies. I love the thrill.

• Don't worry, Even Jesus never saw his real father

• Meditation can help us embrace our worries, our fear, our anger; and that is very healing. We let our own natural capacity of healing do the work.

• When I was a kid, everywhere I went people said I should be a model, but I was more into skateboarding,

• If it's knowledge and wisdom you want, then seek out the company of those who do real work for an honest purpose.

• When [Theresa May] says something she means it and she gets her way.

• To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation - is that good for the world?

• The principle of real leadership ignored, the immortal objects of society forgotten, practical conservatism degenerated into mere laudation of private enterprise, economic policy almost wholly surrendered to special interests.

• I love contemporary art, although I wouldn't want a pickled shark in my house.

• The madman theory can work, but it only works if it's strategic. And I think one of the problems that President Trump faces is people don't really know how much strategy is here and how much is he just sort of talking off the top of his head. And I think North Korea is a really classic case of a potentially insoluble problem, a problem that you have to manage.