Baseball Player famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• I love scary movies. The Shining and Don't Look Now are two of the best.

• I just try to understand that tomorrow is another day.

• Happy Friday! Happiness begins with a loving heart! Open your heart and share time with those who warm your heart and make you smile!

• The catalyst that converts any physical location - any environment if you will - into a place, is the process of experiencing deeply. A place is a piece of the whole environment that has been claimed by feelings. Viewed simply as a life-support system, the earth is an environment. Viewed as a resource that sustains our humanity, the earth is a collection of places.

• I have a theory that most people in Hollywood are from Texas.

• If a heart could break once, it shouldn't have been able to happen again.

• There are as many species as the infinite being created diverse forms in the beginning, which, following the laws of generation, produced many others, but always similar to them: therefore there are as many species as we have different structures before us today.

• There will be a machina mundi whose centre, so to speak, is everywhere, whose circumference is nowhere, for God is its circumference and centre and He is everywhere and nowhere.

• Money is time. With money I buy for cheerful use the hours which otherwise would not in any sense be mine; nay, which would make me their miserable bondsman.

• I'm always inspired by the hidden treasures, unique personalities and New York's overall charm.