Clemson famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• But to say that Sarah Palin and the tea party movement is responsible for vandalism or threats is just a way to dismiss the American people and, and their dissatisfaction with this health care bill

• I do think that art that doesn't communicate is useless.

• Paintings are memories. Memories of the painter who painted them. Memories that can be shared as well. Paintings are things to remember things by.

• For the source of the short story is usually lyrical. And all writers speak from, and speak to, emotions eternally the same in all of us: love, pity, terror do not show favorites or leave any of us out.

• There, by the starlit fences The wanderer halts and hears My soul that lingers sighing About the glimmering weirs.

• If we are to move towards our collective bliss, it's time we shed our focus on the physical.

• If my sinfulness appears to me to be in any way smaller or less detestable in comparison with the sins of others, I am still not recognizing my sinfulness at all. ... How can I possibly serve another person in unfeigned humility if I seriously regard his sinfulness as worse than my own?

• As a father, you immediately become uncool, especially the older they get. The older you get, it's inevitable that, as cool as you think you are, you're probably just as lame in your kids' eyes.

• I would love to have dinner with Jay-Z and Beyonce. I think we would have a lot to chat about. I like them both so much, and I love them as a couple. I like that they are both at the top of their game - and that they have a mutual respect and admiration for each other.

• As you get older, you accept that there are some tunnels that don't have any light in them, but you go down them anyway.