Animosity famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Here's what I tell anybody and this is what I believe. The greatest gift we have is the gift of life. We understand that. That comes from our Creator. We're given a body. Now you may not like it, but you can maximize that body the best it can be maximized.

• I did that Dior Couture 60th anniversary show in July. It took so long to get ready, I think I would have rather been watching.

• She did it the hard way.

• You should check out William Shatner's album The Transformed Man. It will alter the way you hear poetry forever. And not in a good way.

• Politics is the soil in which the nettle of poisonous enmity, evil suspicions, shameless lies, slander, morbid ambitions, and disrespect for the individual grows rapidly and luxuriantly. Name anything bad in man and it is precisely in the soil of political struggle that it grows with particular liveliness and abundance.

• Life comes to the miners out of their deaths, and death out of their lives

• Give bread to a stranger, in the name of the universal brotherhood which binds together all men under the common father of nature.

• I don’t know what the future of my career holds, but I know that whatever is over the horizon, the road I’ve traveled to get here is like those Interstates in Texas: everything can look the same, and it can feel like you’re not going anywhere, until you suddenly get where you’re going and realize that you’ve been traveling for a long time.

• Avoid running at all times.

• When I come upon a man who has a gleaming, empty, clear desktop, I am dealing with a fellow who is so far removed from the realities of his business that someone else is running it for him.