Dorky famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle.

• There are five stages of meditation, each one leading gradually into the next: concentration, meditation, contemplation, illumination, and inspiration.

• I believe that the time has arrived for medical investigation of the problems of manned rocket flight, for it will not be the engineering problems but rather the limits of the human frame that will make the final decision as to whether manned space flight will eventually become a reality.

• Immigration is the sincerest form of flattery.

• I think the public will judge if stardom has gotten into my head.

• I don't read the press, I don't watch endless music TV.

• Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

• Leave it better than you found it.

• Man, who thinks he knows everything. But what does man know...Man cares only for himself, in his fear and hate.

• Faith is a kind of winged intellect. The great workmen of history have been men who believed like giants.