Minnie famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Reason is non-negotiable. Try to argue against it, or to exclude it from some realm of knowledge, and you've already lost the argument, because you're using reason to make your case. And no, this isn't having "faith" in reason (in the same way that some people have faith in miracles), because we don't "believe" in reason; we use reason.

• Chance is the only source of true novelty.

• I was sitting in a chair in the patent office at Bern when all of a sudden a thought occurred to me: "If a person falls freely he will not feel his own weight." I was startled. This simple thought made a deep impression on me. It impelled me toward a theory of gravitation.

• Fire is a speed reader, which is why the ignorant burn books: fire races through pages, takes care of all the knowledge, and never bores you with a summary.

• Survival often feels like an indignity.

• We actually talked about Adam Sandler during the creation of 'Trolls,' because he does know how to time jokes.

• I am a strong advocate for Marco Rubio. I think he is the kind of individual and leader who can expand our party. I heard him in Virginia Beach, and he talked about loving those with whom he disagrees and those who didn't vote for him. I don't think that's in Donald Trump. He is nothing more than a bully.

• Fiction becomes a place where I face certain fears such as losing language or losing my children.

• The next-most difficult thing in the world is to get perspective. The most difficult is to keep it.

• Kids will not listen to that. They're going to experiment no matter what, so you have to be honest.