Adapted famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• If I don't believe in Jesus, maybe I don't believe in Hell. Did you ever think of that? You're so excited about it, why don't you go to Hell? It's your concept; you invented it.

• People aren't hearing all the music

• To be a Dumont actor was considered to be a great honor for an actor, yet it also had its disadvantages.

• The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.

• Fear of failure is at least as common as the desire for success. In fact, if harnessed properly, it can be the energy that drives the wheel.

• I'm just trying to do my best every day, hoping that I have done my best every day, and its very easy in a way, but also it's not that easy. Every day counts.

• I’ve often taken important classical, biblical or literary stories and interrogated them. I have tried to reinvigorate Lot by interpreting it differently.

• It's not a stereotype if it's always true.

• They that Marry for Money cannot have the true Satisfaction of Marriage; the requisite Means being wanting.

• I esteem his understanding and subtlety highly, but I consider that they have been put to ill use in the greater part of his work, where the author studies things of little use or when he builds on the improbable principle of attraction. Writing about Newton's Principia. Huygens had some time earlier indicated he did not believe the theory of universal gravitation, saying it 'appears to me absurd.'