Christine famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Life is a process by which a few desperate longings morph into a thousand meaningless wants.

• No other work has more often been blamed for more heinous crimes by the perpetrators of such crimes. The Bible has been named as the instigating or justifying factor for many individual and mass crimes, ranging from the religious wars, inquisitions, witch burnings, and pogroms of earlier eras to systematic child abuse and ritual murders today.

• Building a career or a company is about living a few years of your life like most people won't so that you can spend the rest of your life living at a level most people can't.

• I wanted to be a writer when I was a little kid. Then I wanted to be Pete Townshend - the songwriting guitarist who occasionally sang.

• The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end.

• OK, so the computer has understood, but what about me ?

• I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race, possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution, is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.

• A realization that the founding principle of existence is what we call love, which works itself out sometimes not clearly, not cleanly, not immediately, nonetheless ineluctably.

• Not the torturer will scare me, nor the body's final fall, nor the barrels of death's rifles, nor the shadows on the wall, nor the night when to the ground the last dim star of pain, is hurled but the blind indifference of a merciless, unfeeling world.

• He's got great vision. If he can get outside, he can take it all the way. That's what we were worried about.