Samwise Gamgee famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Every person in the AA program who's successful is living proof that he or she does have power over addictive drugs and alcohol- the power to stop.

• I have no time for those who say there is no way Scotland could go it alone. I know first-hand the contribution Scotland and Scots make to Britain's success - so for me there's no question about whether Scotland could be an independent nation.

• Design can change how you look at yourself.

• Everybody's damaged by something.

• constituted a critical lapse in judgement and a personal failure on my part for which I am solely responsable

• From a Christian point of view of course we do want a peaceful world, and I think September 11 did actually make people aware not only of vulnerability and how transitory life is, but there are forces of good and honor and justice which speak to us of God and his love for us.

• Fleetwood Mac are more like a folk-rock band.

• I wish I had a boyfriend. I wish he lived in the wardrobe on a coat hanger. Whenever I wanted, I could get him out and he'd look at me the way boys do in films, as if I'm beautiful.

• You’ll never get rid of me, either… No matter which side of the grave we’re on. I’ll haunt you, chase you all around eternity, whatever it takes, but it’s you and me until the stars burn out.

• Christ dazzles me and stirs within me such feelings of amazement that I can never get over Him.